As the region’s official tourism marketing agency, VISIT PHILADELPHIA® is our name and our mission. Through groundbreaking advertising campaigns, a nationally recognized web and social media presence, and collaborative relationships with local and national partners, we build Greater Philadelphia’s image, drive visitation and boost the economy. Now, in our 25th year of tourism marketing, we’ll help lead Greater Philadelphia’s tourism and hospitality recovery in the wake of COVID-19. For more information about our work, please go to visitphilly.com/about.
At VISIT PHILADELPHIA, our greatest investment has always been in our staff — smart, passionate, creative and innovative people who work hard and smart to tout Greater Philadelphia as a must-visit leisure tourism destination, and who are guided daily by our core values. That means we are:
- Passionate: About our city, our region and our mission. We believe passion drives success. Period.
- Trustworthy: Being true to our word tells the people around us that they can count on us. At VISIT PHILADELPHIA, we do what we say we’re going to do, and we do it to the very best of our abilities.
- Inclusive: Of the people we invite to visit and the people we employ here (and the diverse perspectives they bring along with them).
- Respectful: Of one another and of the diverse opinions we hold and share daily.
- Collaborative: Both internally and externally because that’s when our work shines brightest and our results soar.
- Innovative: Status quo is just not how we roll around here. For years, we’ve blazed trails, and there’s only one way we can continue to do that — and that’s by being strategic, innovative and forward-thinking every single day.
- Hospitable: To our coworkers, our stakeholders, our visitors. Always. (We ARE in the tourism and hospitality business, after all.)
On top of that, we are a fully vaccinated organization and with a flexible hybrid work model. We offer generous and competitive benefits, including comprehensive medical, dental and company-paid vision plans; company-paid life and disability; 401(k) and company match program; and competitive paid time off programs.